Howl Around Cowal's privacy document
Grounds for data collection
The collection and processing of your personal information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means) is necessary for us to provide you with the service you require.
What information we collect?
We may collect the following information if you should volunteer it:
• Contact information, including phone number and email address
• Address for delivery
• Information on your pet
The hosting site and google analytics may collect personal data using cookies and tracking code. This information may include traffic data, location data, IP address, login data where applicable, browser type and version and other communication data.
Why we collect such information
We may use the information for the following:
• To communicate with you regarding our services and provide a service tailored to you and your pets needs.
• To communicate with you regarding new stock.
• To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services.
We do not rent or sell Users’ information with third parties. Personal information may be shared with trusted third party providers, i.e. those linked to the building of this website for the following purposes:
• Hosting and operating our Site;
• Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics.
When using this Site you may be taken outside of this site through links. We do not have any control over the information gathered from these other sites and we therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide when visiting such sites.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at
Last Modified 24/03/19